Easy Pink Spring Makeup with Mecca Beauty Queen Palette
This makeup look is all about welcoming Spring because this year’s Winter was sooooooo bloody cold. I’m so ready for hot weather! I created this simple pink eyeshadow look using the Mecca Maxima Beauty Queen palette.
The main products used:
- Mecca Maxima Beauty Queen Palette
- Model Rock Lashes Kit Ready Lashes in #527
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink in Loyalist
- Sportsgirl Beauty On The Glow Illuminator Palette (Used with a damp sponge and then applied dry with the brush)
Here’s how I did it:
- Applied shade no. 1 all over my lids with a fluffy eyeshadow brushed.
- In the outer v of my eyes, I applied shade no.2 to give a bit of dimension to my eyes.
- Using a brown eyeliner pencil, I drew a very thin line on my upper lash line.
- Applied false eyelashes.
- Lined by bottom lash line with the combo of shade no.1 and shade no. 2.
- Finished off with some peachy matte lipstick and highlighter on the high points of my cheeks.