Green Smokey Xmas Glam
Hey lovelies :) We are definitely not far away from Xmas! I'm having a lot of fun sharing my Christmas looks this year with you guys. In today's post I will be sharing with you my 2nd Christmas glam look for the year.
It's a soft green smokey eye (using only one shade!) and to tie the entire look together, I paired the green eyes with none other than a nice bold metallic red lip!
Watch the quick 60 second tutorial from my Instagram to see how I achieved this look. I will have written instructions for you down below if you prefer to follow them step-by-step.
How to get green smokey eyes for Christmas:
- Using a cool toned green eyeshadow ( I'm using Inglot Single Eyeshadow in shade number 414) apply this shade all over the lid.
- Start by applying with a fluffy blending brush such as the Sigma E24 brush to softly apply the colour and then using a flat shader brush apply more colour only on the lid area to intensify the look on top.
- Using a fluffy blending brush, blend the edges out to soften the look.
- Draw a winged eyeliner using your preference of liner, I use liquid eyeliner for this tutorial (this is optional, but it will give your overall look that extra glam it deserves!)
- Apply false eyelashes and apply mascara.
- Proceed with your base, bronzer, contour, blush & highlight routine. (let me know if you'd like to see my routine through a video tutorial, comment below!)
- Apply a bold red lip, I've decided to go with NYX Soft Matte Metallic Lip Cream in Budapest.