How To: Glam Xmas Makeup
It's Xmas so soon!! I hope everyone is having a good time (or trying too) in shopping for gifts! It such a crazy time of the year. I wanted to share a simple Glam Xmas Look that anyone can do so that you don't have to worry about it later on.
When I think of christmas, I always think red lips and shimmery eye makeup. What do you think?
Also a little bit of lashes never hurt anybody too : )
On how to achieve the Simple Glam Xmas look:
- Start off with the eyes, apply a light matte shade, so your other shadows can blend well.
- Apply a matte brown shade to your crease, using a wind sweeper motion.
- Pick up a shimmery shade of your choice, I like to go with gold because its festive and very glam! Spray a bit of water (I've just used my MAC Prep and Prime Fix + for this) so that it intensifies the colour onto your lid.
- Blend if need be.
- Line your eyes with a liquid eyeliner, my weapon of choice is Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner
- Curl lashes and apply mascara to prepare for false lashes
- Applying falsies can be tricky, here's a tutorial by Tina Yong that really helped me, click here
- Fill in brows
- Apply your base, I like to use something that is long lasting and keeps the look fresh.
- Contour, highlight and blusher is optional and to your own preference
- Finish off with lipstick, applying a lip primer like Too Faced Lip Insurance, apply a red lip liner to help prevent feathering to your lips.
- Using a brush or if you dare straight from the lipstick bullet itself, apply a fun red like MAC's Ruby Woo Lipstick
- Finish off by spraying a setting spray.
Here's my glam xmas look!
What products will you use for a glam xmas look?