How To: Simple Xmas Makeup
To achieve this Simple Xmas makeup look:
- Start with your base, make sure you prep and prime for easy application. I like to use a foundation that is breathable on the skin and easy to apply, something like Dior Nude Skin Air foundation is the best one for the job!
- Apply a wash of your favourite eyeshadow, I love the colour Sunset from the Stila In the Light Palette. Its a simple coopery brown for the lids.
- Line your eyes with a liquid eyeliner, I'm obsessed with Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner
- Curl and apply your favourite mascara, mine has always been L'oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
- With a fan brush, apply highlight to the tops of your cheekbones, forehead and if you like, your cupids bow.
- Contour and blusher if you choose too : )
- Apply lip primer, (I like to use Too Faced Lip Insurance) and to keep the look simple and sweet apply a lipstick that is of a nude or pink colour. I'm loving MAC's Snob lipstick.
- Set the makeup with a finishing spray.
Here's the look: