My 10 Min Face
So you guys loved my 5 Min Face post sooo much, that I had to step it up and show you my 10 min face! This is something I'd do when I have the extra time and want to look kind of done but effortless!
Lets talk about the products and the steps:
- Start with a primer, I've been using my Embroylisse Lait-Creme Concentre as a primer because its really good for getting that base on without budging.
- Apply your base using a wet beauty blender, I've been using my IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream (why would I go with anything else, it really does the job for you!)
- Move on to brows and then set them with a brow gel --> Anastatsia Brow Wiz in Ebony and Benefit Gimmie Brow in Medium/Dark
- Add some drama with mascara --> L'oreal Telescopic Waterproof in Black
- Bronze and contour with Williams Pro Makeup Zero Powder in Bronze ( a little goes a long way with this product)
- With the bronzer apply some to the eyes for some definition. I like to use a fluffy brush to achieve the 'effortless' look.
- Add a shine to those cheeks using MAC's Soft and Gentle
- Line lips with MAC Lip Liner in Whirl and top off with MAC's Matte Lipstick in Persistence
Viola! There is my 10 min face!
What does your 10 min face look like?