Party Makeup & Style | #WinterEdition
I found myself on a Saturday night puzzled in front of my closet thinking 'What do I do?'. I haven't gone out in a while with my gals so I thought I could help you guys out and compile my tips when you found yourself on the couch every single Saturday night ( there is nothing wrong with that, its pretty much heaven for me these days :P)
- Go bold and try a dark lip!
- Primer is key when it comes to party makeup
- Always use a waterproof mascara, the amount of times you sweat during dancing, it happens under your eyes too!
- For photos: add some highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones to get that glow ( try MAC's Soft and Gentle)
- Practice your makeup the night before
- Work with second day hair for texture and grip
- I always opt for heeled boots (they're chic and still are warm during the winter) or heeled lace ups
- If your gonna suffer, at least and try and wear warm layers above. Opt for midi skirts down below!
- Never leave home without a jacket (I like denim jackets, there not too much but just enough)
- Always carry a small clutch to put all your essentials
Now over to you party people, what are some of your beauty and style tips for partying during the winter season?